Bella Vista is for Shopping as well as Relaxing
Bella Vista, Arkansas, one of the top “places to retire,” is known for its natural beauty and variety of things to do – especially outdoor activities. These activities include golf, tennis, pickleball, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, swimming, volleyball, hiking, and cycling. I see many people doing these activities as I drive around Bella Vista and there are even more things to do that are less strenuous, like walking, creating art and playing card games. I’ve read where there are over 100 different clubs in Bella Vista. And if you are not active in one of those clubs or in many other activities popular here, then you can always enjoy dining at one of Bella Vista’s excellent dining spots. Some of these are:
- Lakepoint Restaurant and Event Center
- Gusano’s Pizzeria
- Country Club Bar and Grill
- El Pueblito
- JJ’s Grill
- Rhythm and Q
- Las Fajitas
- Duffer’s Cafe
- Papa Mike’s
- Top China
- Sonic Drive-in
Yet another activity to be enjoyed, that is less strenuous, is shopping. There are several groceries where you can shop for food items:
However, if you want to shop for other things, Bella Vista has a few local shops (a later post about these), but the Bella Vista Online Mall is another way to shop in Bella Vista. You simply need a computer or smart device and an internet connection and you can sit back, relax and do your shopping from home, at a picnic table by the water, while dining or even on the golf course.
The Bella Vista Online Mall prides itself on offering products that are used in the many activities that are popular in Bella Vista. Each product offered is carefully selected as a highly rated item of its kind.
Online Shopping Malls
More and more people are deciding to take advantage of shopping online. In the Spring of 2017, 40% of internet users were purchasing items online several times each month. Online holiday shopping has increased tremendously in the last couple of years.
The Pros of online shopping malls:
- A wide variety of products can be offered from electronic, clothing, pet supplies, sporting goods, to art and home decor items, a wider variety than most small towns offer in brick and mortar shops.
- Online products tend to have lots of additional information available about the product.
- You can relax and shop from home with the air condition on or a heater in the winter.
- You can shop in your PJs or gown.
- You save time and gas and wear and tear on your vehicle and the cost of eating out when shopping for hours, and you can avoid the crowds and the hassle of dealing with traffic.
- Much more convenient than driving to a brick and mortar store.
- You don’t have to deal with any high-pressure sales staff or wait in lines of grumpy people.
- There is less chance of impulsive purchases.
- You can shop for discreet items in privacy.
- You can shop 24/7.
- You can compare products and pricing
- Often online pricing is better than what you encounter in a brick and mortar shop.
- You can read consumer reviews
- Digital items like ebooks, music, and software can be downloaded immediately.
- Items are delivered to your door.
The Cons of online shopping malls:
- You can’ try clothing on (although most online clothing vendors will allow a return for wrong size and replacement).
- You can’t touch the product or easily ask a salesperson a question.
- There may be shipping fees.
- There are some online privacy issues and use of credit or debit cards (although offline credit card theft is common also).
- If you don’t like it, you have to send it back (but the nice thing is most online vendors allow returns).
For a lot of people, including myself, the convenience and variety of products and the rest of the pros, more thanmake upp for the cons of shopping online.
Availability of Major Vendors
Another benefit of purchasing online is you have access to major vendors that have no brick and mortor stores near you.
Some Major online merchants include:
Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet retailer in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization, and second largest after Alibaba Group in terms of total sales.
Walmart began as a small discount store in Rogers, Ark., but has opened thousands of stores in the U.S. and expanded internationally.
Shopping.com, is part of the eBay Commerce Network, which pioneered online comparison shopping over a decade ago and is still one of the leading shopping destinations for a comprehensive set of products from thousands of premier brands and trusted online stores.
The future of the Bella Vista Online Mall
In the future, the Bella Vista Online Mall will be adding the top ranked products from various vendors so that there are more choices. Meanwhile, the products we have carefully selected from Amazon will continue to grow as we research and pick additional products we think our visitors will enjoy. – shirley
I love to get comments and questions for site visitors, feel free to leave your comments or questions below. – shirley
NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links, which, if clicked and a product purchased, I receive a small commission.